PRIVATE LABEL RETAIL
Private label orders require a 24 unit minimum for retail sizes. Any combination of retail-sized products may be chosen. Orders will be scheduled into production once confirmation of the order, the required non-refundable $50 logo setup fee, and logo design are received. Please allow 7 days for order completion. All private label retail products will ship standard ground.
Return Policy: Private Label Retail Products
The Supplier will ensure that all products are shipped in saleable condition. Unless notification is received by the Customer within 14 business days of receipt of the Products by the Reseller, the Customer shall have accepted the Products in saleable condition and waived any right to claim otherwise.
Products deemed to be defective, non-conforming, damaged, or of erroneous shipment may be returned for credit with prior written approval by the Supplier. Supplier agrees to pay all shipping costs without restocking charges. Customer shall provide supporting photograph and/or documentation as evidence of defective or non-conforming products prior to Supplier approving their return. Supplier may, at its discretion, request Customer to discard such defective or non-conforming products rather than return them, and apply credit to the Customer.
- For retail quality issues, please chat with us online, email Customer Service at email@example.com or call us at 833-855-9505.
PROFESSIONAL & SAMPLE SIZES
There is no minimum order required for professional or sample sizes. Professional and sample size products are non-customizable and orders will ship standard ground within 2 days of order receipt.
Return Policy: Professional & Sample Products
Return any product in new condition and appropriate for resale within 45 days of purchase for a prompt, courteous refund.
- After 45 days, return any product in new condition and appropriate for resale for a refund, less a 20% restocking fee.
- Items returned to Universal Companies after 90 days will not be accepted for return or returned to you.
Can I change or cancel my order once it is placed?
Once an order is placed, it cannot be canceled or changed.
What if my shipment is damaged?
Please keep all packing materials until items have been fully inspected. Contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or 833-855-9505 within 72 hours to report the damage.
Something's missing from my order. What should I do?
Items missing from your order must be reported missing within 48 hours of receipt for replacement.
How do I return something I ordered to Universal Companies?
Here are 4 easy steps to returning your product:
- Inspect your return: Make sure that all items are un-opened and in the original packaging. All pieces, parts, printed materials, and accessories must be included for the return. If your return has been opened or is not in the original packaging contact customer service at 833-855-9505 or by email at email@example.com.
- Include a copy of your invoice or picking ticket in the return. This expedites the return process. If you do not have a copy of your invoice or picking ticket contact customer service. If applicable, include RMA or RA number.
- Package your return to ensure no damage upon return shipment. If items are received damaged there will be no credit issued.
- Returns should be addressed to:
Universal Companies / Your Brand Skin Care
18260 Oak Park Dr.
Abingdon, VA 24210
Attn: Returns Department
NOTE: Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer.
How long will it take to get my refund?
Please allow 14 days for a credit to be processed and issued once returned items are received.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY